Monday 8 September 2014

Diana's 19th Birthday

Good Afternoon Everyone! 

I hope your day is going as well as mine is! In celebration of the start of classes here at my university I thought I would post a quick outfit of the day from my friends birthday last month... yes I'm a month late. 






Hair: 
I curled my hair with a one inch curling wand and then shook out the curls, letting my hair do its 'thang'.

Makeup: 
I kept it really simple with a cat eye using the Urban Decay Ink For Eyes, and my favourite BLINC Mascara Amplified. 
On my cheeks I'm wearing the ever so famous NARS Orgasm Blush, and Tarte Exposed
Lips, I kept it really really simple with MACs' Modesty Lipstick

Outfit: 
In traditional Steph fashion I wore black and white, because if you are me, what else are you going to wear? 
Both the Skort and the Crop top are from Aritzia, however they are no longer in stock so I can't link them for you guys. And the Slouchy Cardigan is from Abercrombie. 


No comments:

Post a Comment