Friday 4 July 2014

Steph's Top Movies to Watch Over and Over

I tend to watch a lot of movies by myself. 

It sounds weird but as an insomniac/night person I do watch a lot of movies by myself. 

Despite watching a lot of movies, I do have my handful of tried and true classics that I can continue to watch over and over again, like my yearly christmas break tradition of binge watching Gossip Girl. 


That being said here are my top movies that I tend to watch over and over. I've linked the IMDB pages so you guys can go check out the summaries and the cast etc.




4. Sleepover 




8. Iron Man 







15. Transformers

16. LOL

Hope you guys find this list helpful and please don't judge me too hard on my movie choices!

As always if you liked this post make sure to tell us in the comments below and check us out on our social media!

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment