Monday 2 June 2014

Long Hair Don't Care



Disclaimer: In no ways am I suggesting that I am an expert but I do have first hand experience :)

I have really long hair. I mean really long... and I've had long hair for as long as I can remember.
As you can maybe see here, it's long, it's half asian, it's heavy, and there is a lot of it. 
To get things started I thought I would share with you all my go to when I want to blow dry my hair routine. 
Before we get into it I would like to mention that this is something that I do every once in a while and by no means do I do this daily. 
Step One: 

I brush through my hair until it is knot free or as knot free as I can get it. 
Step Two: 

I take two to three pumps of Moroccan oil and run it through my hair from the base of my neck to the roots 

Step Three: 
I take a TRESemmé heat protector and spray it all throughout my hair
Step 4: 

After the heat protectant I spread a straightening serum through my hair just to ensure that it's perfectly straight and extra heat protected

Step 5: 

After all that product I blow dry my hair with no real rhyme or reason. 

I know it seems like a lot of steps but because I'm using heat I want to be extra  sure my hair is super protected. Also again a quick disclaimer this is what works for me and my hair, I'm not claiming to be an expert I am just sharing my tips and tricks in the hopes of helping others. 

I hope you guys enjoyed! More hair care posts will be coming soon! 

Steph






No comments:

Post a Comment