Friday 6 June 2014

End of the Week Juice

Hey Everyone!

As I was looking in my fridge tonight I realized that I was due for a trip to the super market in the next couple of days and figured that today would be the day I share with you my 'End of the Week, Cure for Everything, because it has everything in it Juice"

This recipe changes weekly depending on what I have left in my fridge and what needs to be eaten right away.

There are two steps in this entire process.




Step 1: Cut up any fruits and vegetables that won't fit in the mouth of your juicer.

Some people don't need to cut up their fruits and vegetables. Those are lucky, lucky people. The juicer that I have inherited hails from my father when he was living alone... before he meet my mother...

That's how old this thing is.

Needless to say it gets the job done.



Step 2: Juice and enjoy

So Easy!




My one tip for you guys is if you are blending anything like kale or any herbs (ie. parsely, basil), blends those first!

As always let us know what you think in the comments below and enjoy!

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment