Monday 12 May 2014

Outfit of the Day May 6th

Oddly enough this outfit is some major branching out for me. 

My day to day style is more along the lines of jeans and a t-shirt/crew neck. 

Today keeping with my love for crew necks I'm a wearing a black Obey sweater that I purchased from Urban Outfitters, paired with a plaid button down and super destroyed light wash denim cuffed at the ankle. 


For Accessories: 

My raybans are the Justin's I believe? My parents gave them to me as a gift one year so I'm not totally sure, but I love them so much and wear them to death! 


My purse is this light champagne colour from coach that I got at least 4 years ago, but I'm still in love without and wear it with everything! I paired this purse with my very menswear inspired outfit because I felt that it along with the necklace I wore gave a needed feminin contrast. 


The shoes I wore with this outfit are my much loved Sperry Topsiders! Sperrys a the perfect shoes because they are comfortable but still keep a very put together look. 

My two bracelets are a pandora solid bracelet with an "S" charm that my grandmother and aunt gave me for Christmas and a Links of London charm bracelet with a heart charm which was a 16th birthday present from my parents. I honestly wear these bracelets almost every single day, the meaning behind them and the people that gave them to me are so important in my life. 


And finally I chose to wear this three strand pearl necklace which I borrowed from my mom to balance the menswear feel. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this Outfit of the Day! Stay tuned for more of our style! 

-Steph 

No comments:

Post a Comment