Tuesday 27 May 2014

Shoes, Jeans and a Website

A new favourite website of mine is Luvocracy.

It's like a giant online market place where you can shop for everything you want from any website straight through this website. No hassel. The link above is to my Luvocracy, where I share pieces that inspire my wardrobe, home decor that I love and overall things that I myself would buy in real life. 

Shoes that I have been eyeing all month are the Sam Edelman Bryant Gladiators  and can I be honest... I can't decide if I like the Black or the Saddle colour more! 

I know that these shoes are a bit out there and are not for everyone but, I think that if you can rock them then you should flaunt them! 

Another pair of shoes that I have been lusting after is this pair of Shoe Cult Astaire Sandal in Black
Wouldn't these be awesome paired with a simple white t-shirt, boyfriend jeans and a statement necklace? 

That leads my to my next want... the boyfriend jean. I am a person who lives in jeans. I would say all types, cuts and styles but that would be a lie. I only wear skinny jeans. Lately however I've been wanting to bring more menswear inspired pieces into my wardrobe and what better way to channel mens wear than through boyfriend button downs and jeans? 

The pair of jeans that I have been looking at are the Boyfriend Fit Ripped Skinny Jeans
With these in my wardrobe I could take my menswear inspiration to a whole new level! 

I hope you guys liked this post, let us know in the comments if you want to see more of these posts or if you want them to come in a different format! 

Steph 





No comments:

Post a Comment