Thursday 29 May 2014

Chilly Summer Night OOTD

Good Evening or Morning depending on where you are in the world!

Its been chilly here over the last few days but I've been making do with sweaters, jeans, and short combinations.

For those of you who are experience slightly cooler temperatures or those who are looking for a simple night outfit for the cooler summer evenings I thought I would post a quick outfit of the day!

Simple pieces are a staple in my closet as are neutral colours! 


The loose knit sweater that I am wearing is from Aritzia they don't have this exact colour anymore but I do recommend this sweater it's light weight and perfect for layer on cooler summer nights. 

Underneath the sweater because it is slightly sheer I am wearing a black sports bra in place of a bandeau. 

The jeans that I am wearing are a pair of basic high- waisted jeans from Hollister with an Abercrombie tan leather belt that I got 6 or 7 years ago that has lasted forever!


The shoes that I am wearing are a pair of Gold Steve Madden gladiator sandals that have chains and rhinestones along the straps which edge them out a little bit. 

I hope you enjoyed this quick outfit of the day! If you would like us to make more posts like this comment below and share this post on Social Media using #TwoRoastedCanadians! 

Steph 

No comments:

Post a Comment