Wednesday 14 May 2014

Out and About in the City

Hey Everyone!

Last week we went to Toronto and explored Front Street and the St. Lawrence Market. We spent most of the day walking around because the weather has finally warmed up enough for it to be comfortable being outside for extended periods of time!




Since it was warm but still a little chilly where we were we decided to show you how we style a light spring jacket on those 'warmish' spring days. Enjoy!

Marina's Outfit:
Burberry Windbreaker, cinched at the waist
Army Green Dynamite Jeans
Aldo Menswear-inspired loafers




Bag is black leather coach, from ages ago. Sac-style.
Somehow I always gravitate to dark colors, I can't help it. They love me back.


Steph's Outfit: 

I paired by military inspired Vegan Leather Sleeved Trooper Jacket with Orange Rag& Bone Jean Leggings which are so soft and stretchy!



Since my jeans are a pop of colour I kept my shoes neutral with my menswear inspired Sam Edelman Petty's in the colour 'tan-putty suede'. These shoes are my go to ankle boots. The low heel lends a sophisticated look while still keeping everything laid-back and casual. The best part of these shoes is the comfort level! I walked around all day in these and felt as comfortable as I would wearing a pair of tennis shoes or sneakers.


The bag that I wore is my Marc by Marc Jacobs 'Classic Q Natasha Bag' in black. This bag fits everything! This was a going away present from my parents about three summers ago when I was going abroad on a course. It's the perfect size for travelling and running around at home. This bag fits everything that I want! It even fits my DLSR camera in the case! 

Kind of love rocking the menswear shoes...



Thanks for reading!
Steph & Marina



No comments:

Post a Comment