Friday 30 May 2014

Very Berry Breakfast Smoothie

Good Morning Everyone! 

I hope this post finds you all healthy and well! 

I make smoothies or juice almost every single morning and I thought that I would share one of my fastest recipes with you! 

This smoothie is entirely raw, vegan and delicious! 


I take about 2 cups of assorted fresh berries washed and place them into my blender. 


Along with the berries, I added a slice of pineapple for added sweetness and health benefits. Did you know that pineapple is supposed to helps to cleanse your arteries? 


As a liquid base I use one bottle of coconut water; 

Half a cup of water and one cup of ice. 

For extra protein I use Vega Protein powder and black cia seeds. 


After that's all added I blend it up until it is perfectly smooth, this recipie makes about 2 medium to large sized servings. 


Serve and enjoy! 

I hope you guys have an awesome day! 

Steph







No comments:

Post a Comment